Our Men’s Underwear Locks Incontinence Guards in Place
While incontinence is most common in women, it affects men of all ages too. It is estimated that 17% of men over age 60 in the United States experience some form of urinary incontinence. This is especially true after prostrate surgery (prostatectomy).
PROBLEM: Male urinary incontinence guards and pads utilize a liquid capturing gel in a small target area, but unfortunately when the guard slips out of position, the urine misses the target resulting in an embarrasing accident ie: wet pants.
Also most urinary incontinence products are ugly, bulky, uncomfortable and humiliating.
SOLUTION: UFM Underwear for Men work great in combination with leading male guards, such as Depends® and Prevail®. The guards fit right into the pouch and the drawstrings lock the guard in place preventing leakage and accidents.
BONUS: In addition to providing security, UFMs also are extremely comfortable and sporty. They will boost your confidence and reinvigorate your life.
SECRET: Actualy UFM Underwear was designed for athletes, but incontinence and prostate patients discovered them as the perfect solution to the guard security problem. Now many urologists are recommending them to their patients.
Featured Men's Underwear
- $24.953rd Generation -- Medical 6 inch Boxer Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are br...
If you recommend incontinence underwear and related products to your patients for incontinence, you know your patient’s challenges with finding the right products and maintaining dignity. Patients don’t know where to buy incontinence underwear and related products. They don’t like how the products look or feel. They don’t want to spend money on a product that may not work. We have every excuse beat and more.
UFM Underwear is committed to encouraging all men to wear support underwear, especially when you say so. We have a Patient Education Program that explains the technology inside our patent pending adjustable underwear, explains the need for support, and raises awareness of prostate and testicular issues. Every medical practice that signs up for our Patient Education Program will receive brochures and discount cards for their patients. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Reasons to Wear Underwear For Men with Incontinence Guards:
You are getting older, but you aren’t that old. Underwear For Men’s boxer briefs and briefs are stylish, comfortable and pair with leading incontinence guards.
You want to wear underwear that keeps you cool AND dry. Our soft, breathable fabrics are moisture wicking and quick drying.
You want to feel like you are understood and supported. UFM Underwear’s patent pending adjustable pouch underwear will support your manhood better than any mother or girlfriend you’ve ever had.
How to Choose Your Underwear Size: IMPORTANT- Underwear For Men is sized to fit your waist.
What is the difference between 1st - 2nd and 3rd generations? See these and many other questions answered on our FAQ page. click here
- $24.954th Generation – Medical 6 inch Boxer Brief, 95% Viscose from Bamboo, 5% Spandex blend are mois...New
- $24.954th Generation -- Medical Brief, 95% Viscose from Bamboo, 5% Spandex blend are moisture wicking...New
- $24.951st Generation Black 6 inch inseam Sport Boxer Brief Men's Underwear with Patent Pending Drawst...
- $24.954th Generation -- Medical 6 inch Boxer Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, ...New
- $24.953rd Generation -- Medical 6 inch Boxer Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, ...
- $26.953rd Generation -- Medical 9 inch Boxer Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, ...
- $26.954th Generation -- Medical 9 inch Boxer Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, ...New
- $24.954th Generation –Medical Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, moisture-wickin...New