6 inch Polyester-Spandex Medical Boxer Briefs REG Support Underwear for Men
BE SURE TO SCROLL RIGHT TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE COLORS ->
Medical 6 inch Boxer Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, moisture-wicking, and rugged for more intense use. Maximum pouch room and long-term comfort.
Available in Black, Camo, Gray, Royal Blue, Red, White, TUNDRA and NEW Wine & Pine
Pine Coming in late September as well restock of std colors
NOTE: UFMs are recommended by many Urologists around the world. Our many medically related testimonials provide a wealth of anecdotal evidence, but it is not intended as medical advice. While All UFM product provide superior support and are often doctor recommended, representations on this site are not recommending any specific style for any specific medical need. You should consult your doctor or Urologist for specific recommendations.
If your doctor is not familar with UFMs, please have them reach out to us for complimentary professional samples.
UFM Medical Reg Support Polyester Spandex 6 inch Boxer Brief
Intricately engineered for men looking for support underwear for medical reasons, Underwear For Men’s Regular 6” Boxer Briefs made from a polyester-spandex blend offer superior support, isolation and prevention from chafe. If this is your first time trying UFM underwear, Regular Support 6” Boxer Briefs are the perfect underwear to Support Your Manhood.
What makes UFM Regular Support Medical Boxer Briefs so great?
- Shorter Drawstring – By popular demand, the drawstrings are shorter in Gen 4.
- High Elasticity Pouch – There’s more room in the pouch, in case you need it.
- Deeper Drawstring Path – You will feel enhanced comfort from the repositioned drawstring that creates a lower and deeper pouch.
- Nylon Waistband – For additional comfort, we upgraded the waistband material to nylon and modified the design.
- Gen 5 Button hole replaces the metal grommet (All Camo, All White)
- Gen 5 features Roomier pouch
- Machine Wash in Cold
- Gentle cycle with Like Colors
- Non Chlorine Bleach (Only if Needed)
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Air Dry for Optimal life (or Tumble Dry on Low)