Briefs Polyester-Spandex Medical REG Support Underwear for Men
BE SURE TO SCROLL RIGHT TO SEE ALL AVAILABLE COLORS ->
Medical Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, moisture-wicking, and rugged for more intense use. Maximum long-term comfort.
Available in Black, Gray, Royal Blue, Red, and NEW Wine & Pine
Pine Coming in late September as well restock of std colors
NOTE: UFMs are recommended by many Urologists around the world. Our many medically related testimonials provide a wealth of anecdotal evidence, but it is not intended as medical advice. While All UFM product provide superior support and are often doctor recommended, representations on this site are not recommending any specific style for any specific medical need. You should consult your doctor or Urologist for specific recommendations.
If your doctor is not familar with UFMs, please have them reach out to us for complimentary professional samples.
Intricately engineered for men who need support underwear for medical reasons, Underwear For Men’s Gen 4 Briefs made from a polyester-spandex blend offer superior support, isolation and prevention from chafe. If this is your first time trying our men’s underwear, Gen 4 Briefs are the perfect underwear to Support Your Manhood.
What makes UFM Medical Briefs so great?
- New Colors – We currently offer our most popular colors, Black, Red, Gray, Royal Blue, Wine and Pine.
- New Larger Sizes – We now offer sizes up to 3X, which fits a 48-50” waist.
- Stylish Cut – The Gen 4 briefs feature a stylish cut with a lower rise.
- Shorter Drawstring – By popular demand, we shorted the drawstrings in Gen 4.
- External Drawstring – The drawstring ties on the outside of the waistband.
- New Colors – Black, Gray, Royal Blue, Red and NEW Wine & Pine
- Deeper Drawstring Path – We lowered and deepened the drawstring position for enhanced comfort.
- Nylon Waistband – For added comfort, we upgraded the waistband material to nylon and modified the design.
- Machine Wash in Cold
- Gentle cycle with Like Colors
- Non Chlorine Bleach (Only if Needed)
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Air Dry for Optimal life (or Tumble Dry on Low)