Briefs Polyester-Spandex Medical REG Support (4th Gen) Underwear for Men
Medical Brief, 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex blend are breathable, moisture-wicking, and rugged for more intense use. Maximum long-term comfort. Available in 4 colors: Black, Gray Red, and Royal Blue.
NOTE: UFMs are recommended by many Urologists around the world. Our many medically related testimonials provide a wealth of anecdotal evidence, but it is not intended as medical advice. While All UFM product provide superior support and are often doctor recommended, representations on this site are not recommending any specific style for any specific medical need. You should consult your doctor or Urologist for specific recommendations.
If your doctor is not familar with UFMs, please have them reach out to us for complimentary professional samples.
Intricately engineered for men who need support underwear for medical reasons, Underwear For Men’s Gen 4 Briefs made from a polyester-spandex blend offer superior support, isolation and prevention from chafe. If this is your first time trying our men’s underwear, Gen 4 Briefs are the perfect underwear to Support Your Manhood.
What makes Gen 4 Medical Briefs so great?
- New Colors – We currently offer our most popular colors, Black, Red, and Royal Blue (Gray coming soon).
- New Larger Sizes – We now offer sizes up to 3X, which fits a 48-50” waist.
- High Elasticity Pouch – We added more room, in case you need it.
- Stylish Cut – The Gen 4 briefs feature a stylish cut with a lower rise.
- Shorter Drawstring – By popular demand, we shorted the drawstrings in Gen 4.
- External Drawstring – The drawstring ties on the outside of the waistband.
- Deeper Drawstring Path – We lowered and deepened the drawstring position for enhanced comfort.
- Nylon Waistband – For added comfort, we upgraded the waistband material to nylon and modified the design.
- Machine Wash in Cold
- Gentle cycle with Like Colors
- Non Chlorine Bleach (Only if Needed)
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Air Dry for Optimal life (or Tumble Dry on Low)