Review: Champion Tech Performance Boxer Brief
Champion Tech Performance Boxer Brief is stylish, functional and very affordable at less than $10.00/pair. BENEFITS
- High-tech performance fabric wicks moisture for sweat-free comfort.
- Extra stretch provides light compression, for smooth fit and freedom of movement.
- Breathable mesh pouch adds support and ventilation. (Plus, it's contoured for non-binding fit, with a convenient front fly.)
- Plush-lined elastic waistband stretches for all-day ease.
- Regular 6-inch inseam — with a gusset that adds support, flat seams that resist chafing, and leg-bands that won't ride up.
DOWNFALL The biggest problem with the Champion Tech Performance Boxer Brief, is that the pouch is designed to be a "one-size-fits-all." If you are a "grower not a shower," this works out great but for men that aren't so shy, you will experience some of the downfalls such as:
- Falling out
- Lack of support
There is however an alternative. If you like the athletic fit - the fabric combination and the feel - you will enjoy what we feel to be a better alternative. UFM Underwear's boxer briefs have an athletic feel, but what makes them stand out is their functionality. A feature unique to UFM Underwear is the internal conduit. When adjusted, it creates a pouch that provides isolation, support and comfort specific to the wearer. Regardless your size, fit or preference, this underwear is designed so you can make it FIT YOU. Learn more about UFM's Underwear Technology. Learn more/buy: